The Liebster Award is an award given out by bloggers to other bloggers to recognise and get to know new and upcoming bloggers. So thank you for the nomination Joe!
In this post I’ll tell you all eleven random facts about myself, answer Joe’s questions he gave me and I will nominate some other bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer!
11 Facts About Me
- I have never, ever dyed my hair! It is still the natural blonde colour I was born with.
- My favourite TV Shows at the moment are Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Peggy and Bobby are my favourite characters! Other TV shows I like include Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Game of Thrones and the first 6 Series of Doctor Who (David Tennant & Matt Smith were my favourite Doctor’s).
- I occasionally love to bake! Anything with chocolate in it. I bake fucking amazing chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes.
- I’m not just a Star Wars fan, but also a Star Trek fan! My favourite TV Shows are The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine. My favourite character in DS9 was Jadzia and of course Captain Picard was my favourite character in TNG. Oh and I totally had a Crush on Crusher! 😛
- I recently graduated from University with a Bachelor of Science Majoring in Museum Studies. I studied subjects from a variety of fields while at university including Geology, Biology, Palaeontology, Ancient History and Modern History.
- I hate fantasy games (but don’t mind fantasy movies) I don’t know why, they’re just the same old boring thing to me (elves, swords, dragons, bows and arrows it’s all the same in all games). So I really wish there were more Sci-Fi MMO’s around.. Yeah I’m going to have write about this (elaborate) sometime..
- My favourite movies are the Star Wars Original Trilogy movies, The Fifth Element, Guardians of the Galaxy and Jupiter Ascending. So yes, I LOVE my Sci-Fi!
- I have dual citizenship, so I’m not just an Aussie. You’ll have to guess my other nationality. 😛
- I like Interior Design and Decorating and I’m quite good at it. I like fashion too and have quite expensive taste. But, at the same time, I’m super lazy so I don’t go to extravagant lengths to do my hair, makeup and all that other beauty crap.
- I love the beach. The smell of the ocean and the feeling of sand between my toes, it’s just absolute bliss.
- I absolutely loathe the colour pink. It is the most disgusting, horrible, sickly, abomination in existence!
Questions Joe Asked Me
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Caesar Salad. Because Bacon in a salad with Egg, Chicken, Parmy Cheese and Creamy Sauce is like the best thing ever.
Dark side or Light side?
Dark side. I has the cookies.
Favourite Star Wars character, why?
Hmm this is a tough one! I’d have to go with Darth Vader.. Because he’s just a classic, badass villain. I’ve always loved his screen presence and his all out evilness. I also love Princess Leia too! <3
Favourite childhood game?
Battlefield 1942 and the expansion packs (Road to Rome, Secret Weapons of WWII) and the Desert Combat Mod. So many great memories! <3
What do you think of tie in movies, novels or comics to popular games?
If they were ever done right and true to the ‘feel’ or story of the game, then they would be good. But I honestly can’t think of one off the top of my head that was any good.
How important is character customisation to you?
Definitely important. If given the opportunity in a game, I will always play as, or create, a female character. So in that sense, it is important to me to have the opportunity to play as a female character. I see the character I play in any game as an extension of myself. So if customisation options are available, all my human characters tend to have blonde hair and blue eyes, like I do.
If you were in charge of SWTOR for a day, what would you do?
First, I would make everyone, regardless of what else they are meant to be doing, work on a new Warzone Map. Hehe. 😛 Then I’d spend the day reading up on all the upcoming story content.
What games do you play other then SWTOR?
Occasionally, I like to play Counter Strike: Global Offensive. But usually I only play SWTOR.
What is your Greatest gaming moment?
Hmm.. I honestly can’t think of one particular ‘defining’ moment that stands out from the rest. Really any moment that is a really close call or where you succeed against terrible odds (comebacks) are the best moments in gaming for me.
If you could rule the World, would you?
Hmm.. Not as the main figure head. I’m more of a behind the scenes kind of girl. I would definitely be up for manipulating things from the shadows!
If you could travel back in time to your school days would you?
Nope. Absolutely not. I hated school.
I have decided to nominate two awesome SWTOR bloggers. Shintar who runs the SWTOR blog Going Commando and Andrew of SWTOR Economics! They both create excellent SWTOR content for their respective sites and they both play Commando’s like me! You should definitely check out their sites if you haven’t already!
I’m also going to nominate my SWTOR guildies Moonstorm, who recently created a story blog Tales from the Greywatcher and Captain who also writes stories on their blog Sinjan Pages! They both write SWTOR fanfiction as well.
11 Questions for my Nominees
- What is the one food you could not live without?
- Have you played any other MMO’s besides SWTOR?
- Which Star Wars Movie is your favourite?
- Dark Side or Light Side?
- If you could travel anywhere on Earth, where would you go?
- What other hobbies do you have besides gaming and blogging?
- What is your favourite planet in the Star Wars Universe?
- What was your favourite childhood toy or game?
- When creating a character in any game, do you always play as your own gender or does is it not a major consideration for you?
- If you could pick one feature (add on’s, minigame etc.) to add into SWTOR that is not in the game currently or, improve a current feature in the game, what would it be?
- If you could pick any colour crystal for your lightsaber (or assault cannon, blaster pistols etc.), what would it be?
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. You’re welcome to ask me any other questions in the comments or on Twitter if you wish.
Thank you again for the nomination Joe! I’m looking forward to hearing more about the amazing bloggers I nominated!