Today has been a pretty hectic day for SWTOR news. It began with the E3 EA Press Conference where we finally got to see the trailer where all the teaser images we’ve been seeing came from. Then news about the new expansion was revealed via other sources as well. So I put all the pieces of information together I could find.
The Sacrifice Trailer
There were a couple of articles posted on SWTOR.com as well as an information page for the new expansion.
Information Page: Knights of The Fallen Empire
News Article: Announcing Knights of the Fallen Empire
IGN got most of the exclusive scoop interviewing Jeff Hickman and Bruce Maclean after the EA E3 Press Conference was concluded. They break down the trailer and reveal details about how the story starts for our characters.
Polygon interviewed both Jeff Hickman and Bruce Maclean.
Summary of Information Revealed
- Level Cap Increase to Level 65 and new class abilities.
- Your character is frozen in Carbonite for unspecified amount of time.
- 9 new Chapters of story content which is a continuation of all the class stories.
- The Expansion is Free for Subscribers.
- You can create a Level 60 character or use your existing characters.
See TORCommunity for more details and plenty of screenshots.
What did you think of the trailer? Are you looking forward to Knights of the Fallen Empire?